HK light pull trigger. The result is a trigger quality unsurpassed by any production striker fired handgun. Using HK’s ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three interchangeable backstraps, the fits all hand sizes. Police and security agencies will enjoy the ease-of-use they will find with the VP9.
Heckler & Koch is trusted by Law Enforcement and Military Forces all across the globe. A leading designer in small arms and light weapons, Heckler & Koch strives to the be world’s premier small arms system company. While Heckler & Koch pistols come with many features, check out these to complete your pistol. Whatever your pistol may need, will have you covered.
Heckler & Koch VP9 Features:
- Patented HK charging supports make pulling the VP slide rearward effortless
- Enlarged, heavy-duty extractor for reliability also functions as a loaded chamber indicator
- Low profile right side slide release lever
- Extended Picatinny rail rated to handle lights, lasers, aimers, and other accessory loads up to 5.6 ounces with no impact on performance
- Trigger safety latch
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
VP pistols are made in Heckler & Koch’s Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany. The VP9 is well-suited for civilian sport shooting, security, military, and law enforcement use.
|Caliber||9mm x 19|
|Overall Length||7.34 in.|
|Overall Height||5.41 in.|
|Overall Width||1.32 in.|
|Barrel Length||4.09 in.|
|Sight Radius||6.38 in.|
|Weight (empty magazine)||26.56 oz.|
|Trigger System||Striker fired|
|Trigger Pull (N)||5.4 lbs.|
|Trigger Travel||.24 inches|
|Return Travel||.12 inches|
|Sights||Three Dot, Tritium Night Sights|
|Barrel Profile/Twist||Polygonal, 6 grooves, right-hand twist, 1 in 9.8 inches|